1. What Do You Do For A Living?
Living off my savings, pension and capital, I generate a bit of income from a small agency that I run from home and do some writing work too.
2. Who Do You Love?
The whole world.
3. Do You Have Enough Money?
4. Are You Healthy?
Yes, if somewhat overweight.
5. Do You Think You Are a Good Person?
I do not know, but everyone else in my life seems to think so.
6. How Old Are You?
7. Who is Your Best Friend?
I have so many that it is difficult to pick one to be my best friend.
8. What’s Was Your Childhood Dream?
Be a Beatnick.
9. How Often Do You Laugh?
I don’t seem to able to stop.
10. What Makes You Smile?
Ditto as for question 9.
11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?
12. Where Do You Live?
13. Do You Think You’re Strong?
Mentally yes, physically, I can neither flee nor fight.
14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Took care of my semi invalid late wife for ten years.
15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
So many that it is difficult to choose one that would qualify.
16. Do You Love Yourself?
17. What Do You Fear The Most?
18. What Is Your Favorite Word?
19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Win the Irish Sweepstakes.
21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
The greatest Hippy in the world.
23. Do You Regret Anything?
So many that I have lost count.
24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?
Make and drink Tea
25. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed?
How to stop thinking.
26. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To?
Leh, Ladakh, India
27. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It?
I would like to free of my current responsibilities.
28. What Are You Proud Of?
Pride? What is that?
29. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence
30. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most
31. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?
32. Do You Have Secrets?
33. What Makes You Laugh?
34. Are You Happy?
Don’t know how else to be.
I am grateful to Jean for this timely cartoon.