Kylie has inspired me to do this exercise. She has already done so at her blog in two instalments.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, Ramana Maharshi.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
I am a vegetarian.
5. Do you have any kids?
Yes. One. A son.
6. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, but rarely. It often fails!
7. If you were another person, would you be friends?
8. Do you still have tonsils?
Yes. In my childhood, whenever they acted up I was asked to gargle with warm salted water and that seems to have kept them under control.
9. Would you bungee jump?
No. Both my hip joints have been replaced and revised. Can’t afford to indulge in such adventures.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes. I wear shoes with laces only for walking as an exercise. I wear pumps otherwise.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Mentally yes but due to my age and the hip problems, physically not.
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Cashew nuts and resins.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What do you least like about yourself?
My pot belly.
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
White pajama bottom and black flip flop slippers.
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Amul Dark Chocolate.
19. What are you listening to right now?
Sound of traffic on the road.
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
21. Favourite Smell?
22. Favourite sport to watch?
23. Who did you last talk to?
My friend Ramesh enquiring about his health.
24. Real hair colour?
25. Do you wear contacts?
No. I however wear corrective spectacles for myopia. Another answer could be, I try not to wear them down, but sometimes it just happens.
26. Favourite food?
Tamil Brahmin cuisine.
27. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I don’t watch scary movies. The world is scary enough as it is.
28. Last movie you watched?
Parched. I have written a blog post on it,
29. What colour shirt are you wearing?
30. Summer or winter?
Neither. Monsoon is my favourite season.
31. Hugs or kisses?
Both thank you.
32. Favourite sweet food?
Kulfi Ice Cream.
33. What book are you currently reading?
Theatres Of Democracy, Between The Epic And The Everyday by Shiv Visvanathan, Awaken Bharata, A Call For India’s Rebirth by David Frawley and A Tale For The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki.
34. What is on your mouse pad?
It is blank.
35. What did you last watch on TV?
36. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles every time thank you.
37. Favourite sound?
Falling rain drops.
38. What is the farthest you have travelled?
39. Do you have a special talent?
Yes, lazing around.
40. Where were you born?
Dr. Patro’s Maternity Home, Bombay.